Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Where the heck have I been since May?

I had never abandoned this blog in my heart. I just hadn't had time to give it my all and if you know me by now I am very all or nothing. There were dreams of grandeur for this blog and I kept telling myself I would get back to it "when I have a professional grade camera" so I could post all kinds of fancy photos of my foraging excursions. Fail. However the desire to share my love of food and living a healthy life still beat quietly in my chest. It was soft and faint but it never let me forget. You see, I also have a dream of people actually caring about this blog. That I will have followers and sponsors and what I have to say will have some type of social impact. Maybe I will even inspire someone to eat a little healthier. That would be pretty awesome. I want to show people healthy and local can also taste good. That vegetarian doesn't have to be an all or nothing lifestyle and it can be just as delicious as seeking out a really great cut of meat. Food is love, culture, our history and we don't have to have a love/hate relationship with it. We can kind find joy in eating. It just in how we go about it. I will show you. 
Love,
Healthy Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment