Thursday, April 28, 2011

Today is the first day

Have you ever heard the saying "Today is the first day in the rest of my life"? Well, today is just that. I sent in my application to start the process of opening my own culinary business. Truthfully, I am scared but so very excited. How many people are scared to do what they dream about. I would rather try and fail than never ever try. I just have to start small and work hard and I can do it. There is nothing greater in life than to have passion for something. Food is not just an obsession, it is a compulsion. Seeing people really excited about something I show them, even better. I truly believe in my soul that people want to eat healthy, they just think it can't possible taste good either. Well, it can and it will. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on that first step!!!! I like to think about a little plaque I have on my desk. It says "What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?" Try to remember that!

    ReplyDelete